Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

My Weekend

 My Weekend

On my weekend me,my brother and Sister Evelyn and Oscar

went for a walk on Saturday. It was kind of boring. We walked

past a park and there were lots of people there so my brother

Oscar ran to the park. “Oscar came back” I said. He didn’t

listen so we just went and played in the park with him. At

the park there was a big swing, a slide and a seesaw. The

park was really big. 


2 Minutes later. My sister was really tired so she went back home.

She said we can still stay here because the park was near our

house so we said “ ok thanks” And she left. My brother Oscar

was starting to get scared because there was no one there and it

was really quiet so I just put loud music on from my phone. But then

the song turned off because my phone died so we just went home.


Once we were walking home my brother was starting to run

home and then he fell. He was starting to cry. (About 2 or 4 minutes later)

Once we went home I saw lots of blood on his leg so I went to go

and get some plaster and put it on his legs. 


He wanted to go to the park again and we said no. (About 10 or 15 minutes later)

I fell asleepšŸ˜“. ( About 2 hours later ) Yaaaay dinner time. My mum

bought some pizza and made some hot chips for dinner.


And that was my day



2 comments:

  1. Great to see you making huge progress in your writing Aaliyah. Ka Pai!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Aaliyah, Well done to writing your story about your weekend. Keep
    it up. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete