Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

The Magic Moon

The Magic Moon

One late and a dark night I woke up feeling really weird. It was really quiet but I only saw
my two older sisters. When I went downstairs there was no one there ``MY MUM AND DAD IS GONE´´ 
I was super scared because the only people that were here were my two older sisters.

I went to wake up my two sisters and once I woke them up they got off there bed and
they both said `` WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP ´´ I told them both that our mum and dad is
gone then they said `` they are probably  at work´´ I just released that it was saturday and they
don't have work today… 
OMG WERE IS MUM AND DAD !!!!!!! 

I asked my two older sisters if we should go
and look for mum and dad and they said “NO, JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP” 

I went back to sleep until I was hungry, I woke up and saw my
two older sisters gone. “NOOOOOO THEY ARE ALL GONE” what should I do
now my mum and dad is gone and now my two sisters are gone. 

I was so scared that I just went back to sleep. It was four in the morning
and I felt scared all by myself. I walked to the window and just looked outside,
I started to look at the moon. It was turning into an egged shape. I looked right into the moon and then
I fainted. Where am I ? I looked around me but I could not see anything. While I was just sitting
there I heard a noise or an person saying “OMG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING
EVERYWHERE FOR YOU” it kind of
sounded like my mum and dad but I could not hear my two older sisters while I
could hear my mum or dad
saying things to me I was running to the place where I could hear the talking from. 


Once I went up to them the lights went back on. “ MUM DAD I MISSED YOU … 

My mum said that she needed some fresh air so she went to the window and just sat there, then
she looked at the moon and then she saw the moon turn into an egged shape, I told my mum that, that was
the thing I saw outside when I went to the window. They didn't know what moon did to us so for the rest
of our lives we never looked at the moon at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment